501 North Mesa Verde
|No Photo||SAINT JOSEPH’S CHURCH
Built in 1946 during the tenure of Padre Eugenio Rouseauz. It was dedicated by Bishop Espelage on the feast of the Immaculate Conception, 1946. Seventeen (17) pews and a bell came from Gallup.
422 North Mesa Verde
Queen Anne; ca. 1908. Built by Frank Sharp; bought by M. M. Fisher who ran a hardware store with Frank Hillstrom for many years.
407 North Mesa Verde
|TEMPLE H. CORNELIUS HOUSE
Classic Hipped Cottage. Home In the 1930s of Temple Cornelius, early sheepman.
309 North Mesa Verde
Simplified Anne; ca. 1905. W.F. Gillam was a prominent Aztec builder and brick mason.
302 North Mesa Verde
|No Photo||GEORGE F. BRUINGTON HOUSE
Queen Anne; ca. 1907. The Bruingtons came to Aztec in 1906. He opened a law office that year upstairs in the Pinkstaff Build-ing where he practiced law for over 50 years.
122 North Mesa Verde
|Bungalow; ca 1925|
116 North Mesa Verde
|Hipped Cottage; Stucco over brick; ca 1906|
103 North Mesa Verde
Built In 1907 for E. G. Eblen, early County Clerk. Purchased In 1916 by Maurice Case, Denver & Rio Grande station agent from 1915 until 1969. Mr. And Mrs. Case occupied this house until 1985.
100 North Mesa Verde
|No Photo||JOHN PIERCE HOUSE
Simplified Anne; ca. 1910. John Pierce was the son of T.A. Pierce and succeeded his father as president of The Citizens Bank.
115 South Mesa Verde
|CECIL DIAL HOUSE
Bungalow; built in 1926.
223 South Mesa Verde
|Simplified Anne; stucco over brick. Built in 1900 by Frank Sharp. First residents were the Harry Dunning family.|