Twin Angels is a small Chacoan great house that lies at the edge of Kutz Canyon near Angel Peak Recreation Area. Situated on a very narrow ridge finger jutting out into the Kutz Canyon wash, it is a vertical dropoff on both the north and south sides.
Twin Angels was partially excavated by Earl Morris in 1915, which is why some of the walls are exposed today. The pueblo is an L-shaped arrangement, containing approximately 17 rooms. Dating of the site is relative and based on ceramics which puts occupation around 1200 AD. No tree ring dates have been obtained from this site.